Under the auspices of the Prime Minister of Egypt
H.E. Eng. Ibrahim Mahlab
Officially endorsed by
Transforming Egypt’s infrastructure sector through successful PPP delivery
In line with the Government's strategy to promote and increase the private sector involvement in the country's economic and social development plan, we are delighted to announce the 3rd PPP Investment Summit Egypt under the official support and patronage of the Ministry of Finance and PPP Central Unit.
Following the success of the event in 2010 and 2013, we are pleased to bring senior government officials, financiers, contractors and lawyers together again, to discuss the vast opportunities and address challenges for finance and investment in these tough economic times.
Egypt's commitment to the PPP initiative gives rise to many opportunities for investors, lenders, private and public stakeholders. This event will become a platform for new announcements and provide attendees with examples of the latest strategic steps being taken by the Ministry.
The 3rd PPP Investment Summit Egypt promises to discuss new and upcoming projects and necessary guidelines for implementation in 2016.
2015 key topics include:
- Analysing models for structuring and financing PPPs
- Attracting foreign capital and investment: exploring challenges, requirements and benefits
- Understanding the law and regulations behind PPPs in Egypt
- Identifying risks associated with currency exchange rates and evaluating circumstances of funding in local currency for international lenders
- Assessing opportunities and analysing case studies of PPPs in different sectors
Who should attend?
- Ministries and Government representatives
- International Development Community
- Private sector: Lenders, Foreign and Domestic Investors
- International Investors
- Lawyers, Analysts, Financial, Technical and Environmental Consultants
- Contactors and Operators
What do our past attendees have to say?
“I would recommend attending, not only to learn about PPP, but also different perspectives in investing in general. Hearing the various speakers relate from investing to geopolitical topics definitely makes the light bulb go on!” - Elsewedy Power
“An impressive line-up of speakers, with candid coverage of very timely topics” - Global Water Intelligence