What role will you play in Egypt's multi-billion dollar recovery?
It's an exciting time in Egypt.
With the recent completion of the New Suez Canal and an ambitious pipeline of nearly 20 PPP projects worth nearly $4 billion to be tendered by the end of 2016, President Sisi, the Ministry of Finance, and the MoF's PPP Central Unit are delivering initiatives bound to bring unprecedented socioeconomic growth to Egypt.
From the $210 million Maadi Contact Center to the historic Abu Rawash Wastewater Plant, PPP projects will be the imperative vehicle to a triumphant Egyptian economic recovery. For these PPP projects to be successful, however, each of the three pillars of PPP - government, banks, and service providers - must work in harmony to execute these ventures.
As such, we are proud to announce the 3rd Annual PPP Investment Summit Egypt to operate this 19-20 October in Cairo. The summit will allow the region's most senior government officials, renowned bankers, and established service providers to connect in order to bring hundreds of thousands of jobs and billions of dollars of revenue to Egypt.
As Egypt continues to prepare for its return to international greatness, it requires comprehensive participation from its most relevant entities. To ensure your impact, we hope to see you this October.
"The Egyptian government is indeed active, encouraging investments all throughout the region."-Tony Pearce, Senior Advisor, International Road Federation
Top reasons to attend
- New PPP Project Pipeline: Gain exclusive insights on up to 20 new projects to be tendered by the end of 2016 to get involved in the massive Egyptian PPP market
- Evolving Egyptian Markets: Evaluate the Egyptian geopolitical and socioeconomic landscapes in order to better tailor your investment strategy
- Multiple Sector Spotlights: Hear from the sectors impacted most by PPP projects (utilities, healthcare, ICT, etc.) in order to better direct your work and investments in the region
- Global PPP Comparisons: Explore PPP markets in countries around the world to diversify your portfolio and better analyse investment opportunities in Egypt
- Connect With Major Stakeholders: Network with the most renowned members of the three pillars of PPP – senior government officials, prominent bankers, and involved service providers – in order to secure business opportunities in the region
"There are 90 million people here ready to turn things around. This is a market with a huge potential."-Dalia Tadros, Senior Economist, Egyptian Private Equity Association
Projects in Focus
- Golden Triangle Economic Development
- Maadi Contact Center
- MCIT Notary and Commercial Registry Office Refurbishments
- Nile River Bus Ferry
- Suez Canal Corridor Area Development Project
- And more
Who has attended our past events:
- Government Authorities & Ministries – 29%
- Banking & Financial Institutions – 24%
- Construction Companies & Contractors – 17%
- Financial Advisors & Consultants – 15%
- Energy & Utilities – 7%
- Law Firms – 5%
- Others – 3%
"These projects are just the tip of the iceberg. The Egyptian government is building a much broader capacity in order to bring PPP projects to market."-Art Smith, President, National Council for Public Private Partnerships